Arizona State Office in Sonora
Director of Trade and Investment
Arizona’s Representation Office in Sonora
3er Piso Ala Norte Comonfort y Paseo del Canal
Centro de Gobierno Edificio Sonora
Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico 83280
Ph: (662) 213-0692
The Office of The State Of Arizona in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico:
From export novices to the export professionals, the Arizona State Office in Sonora may help any businesses achieve export goals in Mexico efficiently and economically. Services include export assistance including first hand market information, partner searches, contact facilitation, participation in trade events, trade missions and customized trade matchmaking services.
- Facilitates seminars, presentations and conferences on subjects related to the development of the Arizona/Sonora region.
- Assists Arizona Companies in the search for suitable contacts in Mexico for distribution, representation, joint ventures and other commercial activities.
- Provides information of Sonora’s government programs and assists in accessing information impacting Arizona-Sonora business.
- Provides information on Arizona’s universities and other educational institutions.
- Promotes Arizona as a prime tourism destination.
Important Notice: Our office staff is unable to negotiate contractual agreements; make travel arrangements; provide translating services; act as an agent for customs clearance.