- Participate in committees with your peers
- Access the members-only website pages
- Receive policy updates and analysis from the experts
- Provide input to policy makers
- Host and attend networking events
- Receive discounts at AMC events throughout the year
Members of the Arizona-Mexico Commission are the driving spirit that continually position Arizona as an international leader. The Arizona-Mexico Commission is Arizona’s venue for relationships, policy and access to the state’s number one trading partner, Mexico. Since 1959, we’ve been bringing the right people to the table to advance and cultivate the Arizona-Mexico relationship, and our members are the foundation for the unique network our organization offers.
If you are a company interested in joining the AMC, please click here.
(Must be currently enrolled at an Arizona college or university to be eligible for student membership rate.)
*Note that each succeeding level of membership also receives all benefits of the lower levels